Sunday 29 May 2011

The Hangover Part 2 (2011)

I didn't see the first Hangover film at the cinema because I thought that it didn't look so great. I randomly rented the first one out on Blu-Ray not expecting much. I thought that it was hilarious!

Well, it has been quite a while since seeing that first film so I went into this one quite forgetful of everything that happened in the first....thank God!

To me, the characters were all new over again and I liked getting to know these guys again.


From what I could remember, the plot was/is almost the same to the first. They get proper drunk, lose someone and need to find them before a wedding.


Now for what the plot lacks, the escapades that this group get upto is brilliant. And with the return of a freat character from the first, are side splittingly funny!


The laughs are non stop and imginative and will make you laugh throughout the film. I did think that at times the comedy virged on the darker sie of decent, and I think that if you were see this without really knowing the type of humour, then you may possibly be offended by some of the language and jokes.


I was quite shocked when Bradly Cooper used the C word!


The acting of the main characters is good (smaller parts not so great), and I would certainly consider buying the soundtrack. 


The main thing that I can say about this film is that it's hilarious. If you liked the first and are happy with the same overall plot, see this film!!


I'd give this 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment